MAXIMUM RECOVERY MATRIX
MRM (Maximum Recover Matrix) offers a powerful blend of powdered 100% Organic medicinal mushroom species to support your horse's recovery. When recovering from hard training or competition, a scoop of MRM in the evening works with your horse's body to optimize recovery. Horses recovering from critical health conditions, such as illness or surgery, benefit from the unique antioxidants in this pure mushroom powder supplement. MRM provides a diverse array of bio-active beta glucans to stimulate and balance the immune system. Micronutrients and antioxidants, including L-ergothioneine, may help ease aches and discomfort following training or competition to promote faster recovery. Superb support for the senior horse as well. As with all Equine Matrix products, MRM contains no fillers, preservatives or synthetic ingredients.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 450 g - 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg - 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg - 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
- Enhances the body’s normal repair of connective tissue and joints*
- Naturally optimizes recovery from training or competitions*
- Support for liver and kidney function*
- Helps maintain healthy joints and connective tissues*
- Helps reduce oxidative stress*
- Great for older horses, horses recovering from illness*
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in the USA
Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline's governing body for more information.
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical questions your may have.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.