FOR A ROBUST, HEALTHY HORSE
Muscle Matrix mushroom supplement remains the professional’s choice for natural support of muscle building and development for horses. Horses of all ages and breeds benefit from this blend of 100% Organic mushrooms. Safe and effective, this blend of mushroom powders supports elimination of the harmful by-products of exercise. Bio-active compounds in our mushrooms help support natural muscle maintenance during tough show seasons and top line development for horses returning to training. That is why this organic supplement is recommended by Vets for horses in rigorous training and horses returning to training after lay-up. Above all, Muscle Matrix promotes a robust, healthy horse - the natural way.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 450 g - 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg - 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg - 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
- Supports your horse's muscle and nervous systems*
- Anti-oxidants support removal of free-radicals produced through exercise*
- Supports healthy circulation*
- Supports normal recovery time after strenuous exercise*
- May help ease your horse's aches and discomfort caused by training and competition*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Show Safe: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline's governing body for more information.
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in the USA
*Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with warm water to administer. Can be given during or after mealtime. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis. Dosing is based on 1,000 lb. horse. May be combined with other Equine Matrix products at full or half dose.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (one scoop) one time per day
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams two times per day for 2-3 weeks is recommended. Double dose may be continued if indicated or as recommended by your veterinarian.
What size should I order?
- 454 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 10 kg – 1,000 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.
"The Muscle building supplement has worked wonders on my big Irish boy 'Ballylaffin Bracken'''
Team Matrix Member
“I have a horse that has some back issues due to a poor fitting saddle. I started him on the Muscle Matrix and it has been very helpful in the healing of the tissue damage caused by the saddle. I am very pleased with your products. Keep up the great work!”
-Meg Walsh - Milton, MA
“Marley is definitely looking more refined in the muscle department and only after 3 weeks!"
-Deborah B - Weston, CT
“Using the Muscle Matrix product has helped to keep one of my stallions in top condition without affecting his temperament. It has a fantastic effect not only on muscle development but also for muscle recovery after strenuous work.”
- Bettina Drummond, Classical Dressage Trainer, Team Matrix Member